Thursday 30 March 2017

Raquel Bowman mini tag album

Hey everyone, Thank you so much for choosing to take part in my tag class. This class features the amazing 'Chasing Dreams' collection by Crate Paper and as the class states lots of tags, layers and gorgeousness. 

Here is the Mini Album which is bound by a jump ring:


Here is it all spread out, you can really see the layers, changes in size, transparency and shape of the tags making it fun to flip through and look at. 

We all work at different paces when scrapbooking so I have created a video and added some extra images that will help you when creating your album. Please keep in mind, how you choose to construct your album, which tags and ephemera you choose to use, is completely up to you. This is my album and can be used as inspiration and a guide OR you can make yours just as I have. The main thing is that you enjoy the process, learn some new techniques or design ideas and most of all HAVE FUN!

Here is the video (there is no sound): I will talk you through this during class of course but if you wish to go ahead feel free:



Here are the tags which I chose to use in the ephemera pack for my foundation pages:
 

This is how my desk looked when I started to create my base pages, I liked to see how the pages might flow by popping them all for me to see whilst keeping in mind I still had the reverse sides to embellish:

Here are my finished pages: As you can see from the pages, I like to use all my little scraps and segments of ephemera to make them stretch across the album. 




























Thanks so much for taking part in my class. You can visit my social media links to see more of my work. I also have more than 150 crafty related videos over on my channel if you want some free content to check out. 



http://www.raquelbowman.com

Raquel xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment